Millennium Girls Volleyball Summer Schedule 2018
Girls attending Millennium High School for the 2018/2019 interested in our volleyball program are invited to participate in our summer activities. We will meet twice a week for performance training and skill training. We have team camps set up for UofA and ASU again this summer! See below for dates, times and links to forms.
- Clinics/Performance training – coach directed individual & team skill drills
- Youth Camp – Returning players are required to assist (this is a fundraiser for our program)
- June 4th-6thth from 9:30 to 2:30. There will be two sessions, 3-6th and then the 7th-8th
- You are expected to come dressed as if you were practicing. You will demo and facilitate drills for the kids.
- Bring food to snack on; sack lunch
- Team Camps – We are taking two teams to camps this summer; one group to UofA and the other to ASU
- UofA (July 13-15th) OR
- ASU (July 20-22nd)
- Tryouts will start on Monday, August 6th. Get your physicals done early, like June. Athletic packets will be available on the Millennium Athletics website. Make sure to choose the forms with the dates 2018/2019. Also, complete the https://registermyathlete.com/ info and upload necessary documents.
- Any questions or concerns please contact me. firstname.lastname@example.org