Millennium Volleyball Summer Schedule 2019
Register here –> HS Clinic.Wts Registration 2019
waiver –> district waiver
- Clinics/Performance training – coach directed individual & team skill drills
- Starts June 6th– July 30th; every Tuesday and Thursday from 10:30am-1:30 pm (10:30-11:30 weight room; 11:30-1:30 main gym) We will observe July 4th, and take it off. Enjoy your weekend!
- $75 participation fee good for the entire summer (both clinic and weights) plus t-shirt
- Fees will be collected to offset team summer camp fees and t-shirts
- Please pay this before school is out.
- Jr High Camp – RETURNING players are required to assist (this is a fundraiser for our program)
- June 3rd-5th from 9:30 to 2:30. There will be two sessions, 3-5th and then the 6th-8th
- You are expected to come dressed as if you were practicing. You will demo and facilitate drills for the kids.
- Bring food to snack on; sack lunch. We will have a 30 minute break between sessions.
- Team Camps – We are taking two teams to camps this summer; one group to UofA and the other to ASU
- UofA (July 12-14th) or ASU (July 18-20th)
- Gary Chambers will be leading our sports performance training again this summer. Primarily targeting injury preventing movements, strength and agility work. He is a former ASU and NFL athlete who currently works with our football and girls basketball program.
- Since tryouts are a week after school starts, there will be 2 open gyms the first week of school, from 2:30-4:30 on Tuesday 8/6, and Thursday 8/8
- Tryouts will start on Monday, August 12th. You must attend/participate each day of tryouts. Get your physicals done early, like June. Athletic packets will be available on the Millennium Athletics website. Make sure to choose the forms with the dates 2019/2020. Also, complete the https://registermyathlete.com/ info and upload necessary documents.
- Workout and stay active on your off days! Quickness/Agility.
- Get to individual position camps if you can. Universities & some community colleges offer them.
- Any questions or concerns please contact me. email@example.com
- Visit the MHS Athletics Volleyball page to see our summer schedule, and once released, our season schedule.